Strawberry / Fragaria
- Strawberries are grown for industrial purposes, as well as an ornamental plant in gardens.
- Flowers bloom in May / June, fruits ripen in June / July
- Berries can be eaten straight from the bush picking, as well as the consumption of processed or frozen form.
- Berries used in jams, syrup, juice, liquor, confectionery, etc. manufacture.
- Strawberry is beneficial to health, including a wealth of nutrients, minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Our berries come from Russia, Finland and Estonia.
- We offer a “Fragaria x ananassa e. Strawberries
- All of our berries are picked by hand and cleaned and frozen for later handling.
- Our production is packed according to customer requirements.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the food industries as frozen berries.
- We deliver berries worldwide.
|Nutrition Elements||Value for 100g||Mineral Elements||Value for 100g||Vitamins||Value for 100g||Amino Acid||Value for 100g|
|Calories||33 Kcal||Potassium (K)||153 mg||C ||58,8 mg||Aspartic acid||149 mg|
|Water||90,95 g||Calciu (Ca) ||16 mg||A ||1,00 μg||Glutamic acid||98 mg|
|Carbohydrates||7.68 g||Phosphor (P) ||24 mg||β-Carotene ||7 µg||Leucine||34 mg|
|Fiber||2.0 g||Magnesium (Mg) ||13 mg||K||2,2 μg||Alanine||33 mg|
|Proteins||0.67 g||Manganes (Mn) ||0,39 mg||Riboflavin||0.022 mg||Arginine||28 mg|
|Fat||0,30 g||Sodium (Na) ||1,00 mg||Niacin||0.386 mg||Lysine||26 mg|
|Fructose||2,44 g||Iron (Fe)||0.41 mg||Pantothenic acid||0.125 mg||Glycine||26 mg|
|Glucose||1,99 g||Copper(Cu) ||0,05 mg||Pyridoxine||0.047 mg||Serine||25 mg|
|Starch||0,04 g||Zinc (Zn) ||0,14 mg||E ||0.29 mg||Tyrosine||22 mg|
|Saccharose||0,47 g||Selenium (SE) ||0,4 μg||Folate||24,0 μg||Threonine||20 mg|
|Ashes||0,40 g||Fluoride||4,4 μg||Proline||20 mg|
|Lipids||0,30 g||Lutein-zeaxanthin||26,0 μg||Phenylalanine||19 mg|