Bilberry / Vaccinium myrtillus
- Bilberry – wild growing forest berry
- Flowers bloom in May/June and
the berries are ripe in July/August
- Our berries come from Russia, Finland and Estonia
- Bilberries are of the most common plant
in Russia, Finland and Estonia.
- Not to be confused with “blueberries”, i.e. American blueberries which are mostly
cultivated, bigger in size and have white
flesh compared to bilberries red flesh
- Bilberries – are very popular berries used for jams, bakery products, ice cream, smoothies, juices,
health care products etc.
- We supply hand-picked and IQF fresh frozen wild bilberry
- Our products are rich in antioxidants
- The berries are packaged as required by our clients.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the pharmaceutical industry as a frozen berries
- We deliver berries worldwide.
Nutrition Elements Value for 100g Mineral Elements Value for 100g Vitamins Value for 100g Calories 48,0 kcal Potassium (K) 103,0 mg C 44,0 mg Water 87,1 g Calcium (Ca) 15,0 mg A 1,08 µg Carbohydrates 11,5 g Phosphor (P) 9,0 mg β-Carotene 13 µg Fiber 2,8 g Magnesium (Mg) 7,0 mg B1 0,03 mg Proteins 0,7 g Manganese (Mn) 3,3 mg B2 0,03 mg Lipids 0,5 g Sodium (Na) 3,0 mg B3 0,40 mg Ashes 0,2 g Ferrum (Fe) 0,8 mg B5 0,16 mg Copper (Cu) 0,11 mg B6 0,06 m Zinc (Zn) 0,1 mg E 1,9 mg Iodine (I) 1,2 μg Folate 6,0 µg Chromium (Cr) 1,0 μg
read more …