Cranberry / Vaccinium oxycoccus
- Cranberry – wild growing forest berry
- Flowers bloom in June/July and the berries are ripe in September
- Our berries come from regions Russia, Finland and Estonia.
- Cranberries are used for jams, liquors, juices, yogurts, bakery products, ice-cream, etc.
- We supply hand-picked and IQF fresh frozen wild cranberry
- The berries are packaged as required by our clients
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the food industries as a frozen berries.
- We deliver berries worldwide.
Nutrition Elements Value for 100g Mineral Elements Value for 100g Vitamins Value for 100g Calories 46 Kcal Potassium (K) 80 mg C 13.3 mg Water 87 g Calcium (Ca) 8mg A 60 IU Carbohydrates 12.2 g Phosphor (P) 13 mg β-Carotene 36 µg Fiber 4,6 g Magnesium (Mg) 6 mg K 5.1 µg Proteins 0,4 g Manganese (Mn) 0,360 mg Riboflavin 0.020 mg Fat 0,13g Sodium (Na) 2 mg Niacin 0.101 mg Ashes 0,2 g Ferrum (Fe) 0,7 mg Pantothenic acid 0.295 mg Copper (Cu) 0,061 mg Pyridoxine 0.057 mg Zinc (Zn) 0,10 mg E 1.20 mg Selenium (SE) 0.1 µg Folate 1 µg