- Dewberry or Blackberry– wild growing berry.
- Flowers bloom in July/August, the berries ripen in August / September.
- Berries can be eaten straight or as well as the consumption of processed or frozen form.
- Our berries come from Russia, Finland and Estonia
- Berries can be used in jams, syrup, juice, liquor, confectionery, etc.
- Dewberry is beneficial to health, including vitamins
- All of our berries are picked by hand IQF fresh frozen and cleaned for
- The berries are packaged as required by our clients.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the pharmaceutical industry as a frozen berries
- We deliver berries worldwide.
|Nutrition Elements||Value for 100g||Mineral Elements||Value for 100g||Vitamins||Value for 100g|
|Calories||45,7 kcal||Potassiu (K)||196,0 mg||C||21,0 mg|
|Water||86,0 g||Calcium(Ca)||32,0 mg||A||16,0 RE|
|Carbohydrates||12,8 g||Phosphor(P)||21,0 mg||β-Carotene||96 µg|
|Fiber||5,9 g||Magnesium(Mg)||23,0 mg||B1||0,03 mg|
|Proteins||0,7 g||Manganese (Mn)||1,75 mg||B2||0,04 mg|
|Lipids||0,4 g||Sodium (Na)||2,0 mg||B3||0,4 mg|
|Ashes||0,5 g||Ferrum (Fe)||0,55 mg||B5||0,25 mg|
|Glucose||2,7 g||Zinc (Zn)||0,27 mg||B6||0,06 mg|
|Fructose||2,5 g||Iodine (I)||0,4 μg||E||0,6 mg|
|Maltose||0,7 g||Folate||34,0 µg|