Black Currant / Ribes nigrum
- Black Currant – cultivated plants
- Flowers bloom in May/June and the berries are ripe in July / August
- Our berries come from Russia, Finland and Estonia
- Black Currant are used for bakery products, jams, juices, ice creams, syrups, healt care products, etc.
- We supply fresh hand-picked and IQF frozen berries.
- The berries are packaged as required by our clients.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the pharmaceutical and a food industries as a frozen berries.
- We deliver berries worldwide.
|Nutrition Elements||Value for 100g||Mineral Elements||Value for 100g||Vitamins||Value for 100g|
|Calories||63 kcal||Potassium (K)||322 mg||C ||181 mg|
|Water||81,96g||Calcium (Ca) ||55 mg||A ||12 µg|
|Carbohydrates||15,38 g||Phosphor (P) ||59 mg||E ||1,00 mg|
|Ashes||0,86 g||Magnesium (Mg) ||24 mg||B1 ||0,05 mg|
|Proteins||1,40g||Manganese (Mn) ||0,256 mg||B2 ||0,05 mg|
|Lipids||0,41g||Sodium (Na) ||2,0 mg||B3 ||0,30 mg|
|Ferrum (Fe)||1,54 mg||B5 ||0,40 mg|
|Copper (Cu) ||0,086 mg||B6 ||0,066 mg|
|Zinc (Zn) ||0,27 mg|