- Aronia or Black Chokeberries are cultivated as ornamental plants and as food products.
- Flowers bloom in May / June and the berries are ripe in August / September
- The berries can be eaten raw off the bush but are more frequently processed.
- Chokeberries are used for wine, jam, syrup, juice, soft spreads, tea, salsa, chili starters,
extracts, beer, icecream, etc.
- Chokeberries are an good source of many essential phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidant
- Our berries come from regions Russia, Finland and Estonia.
- We supply fresh hand-picked and IQF frozen berries.
- The berries are packaged as required by our clients.
- Most of the EuroBerries products are shipped to the food industries as frozen berries.
- We deliver berries worldwide.
|Nutrition Elements||Value for 100g||Mineral Elements||Value for 100g||Vitamins||Value for 100g|
|Calories||47 Kcal||Potassium (K)||162 mg||C||21 mg|
|Proteins||1.4 g||Calcium (Ca)||30 mg||A||214 IU|
|Carbohydrates||9.6 g||Ferrum (Fe)||0.62 mg||β-Carotene||128 µg|
|Fiber||5.3 g||Magnesium (Mg)||20 mg||K||19.8 µg|
|Manganese (Mn)||0.646 mg||E||1.17 mg|
|Sodium (Na)||1 mg||Folate||25 µg|
|Zinc (Zn)||0.53 mg|